Tuesday, March 3, 2009

igoogle redundancy

I coma across this chatting-away-on-igoogle and it bug my mind.
ok, this is an other redundant effort from igoogle team.
ok let be a bit arrogant :) and asck some question :
1) why to use this new feature, when you can easily incorporate your gmail gadget in your igoogle page.
2) why to use this new feature when you can eassily configure any third part chat gadget?
ok I am a bit arrogant, here are my thougths :
1)igoogle team have better to do then making such stuff.
this make me ask my self this question : are they in a lake of innovation?
first of all I can at least make 3 sentence well formed sentence in English, but please maturate your idea before the launch.
never be redundant, even in your thinking process.
idea to investigate : desktop web-frame using igoogle.
be usefull

No comments: